Friday, February 5, 2010

One Follower.

Well, there ya have it. One follower. That must mean I have an audience! "No pressure. Just write. Be yourself, Julie. Have fun with it. This is what you do." My inner dialogue is racing, as is my pulse. I've planned for weeks all of these charming posts I would write. However, sitting here, staring at the blinking cursor, nothing seems appropriate for a first ever blog post.

I promised The Founder of my blog (my aunt) that I would definitely write something before I went to bed. Does this count? I hope it does. Tomorrow is a new day. With a clear head and an open heart, I promise to write something worthy of all the time she spent setting this thing up.

While I have you, though, if you know how to make the fancy headers and insert pictures on the side bar with cute little captions, hook a sista up!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment